Steps to Apply
If you are enrolling for the 2018-19 school year, please read the 2018-19 Enrollment Instructions Letter and follow the steps listed below – to read the Enrollment Instructions Letter in Spanish, please click here. Our online application process takes approximately 15-20 minutes to complete. If you are unable to complete your application in one sitting, you may save your progress and complete the application at a later time.
For families using their smartphone to complete their online application, you may access the below links through your smartphone’s Internet browser, or you may download the SchoolMint app from your smartphone’s App Store.
Begin the application process by creating an account on SchoolMint. You will be prompted to fill out your Family Profile before continuing on to the application.
Sign in to your SchoolMint account to continue and complete your application. Throughout the application, you will be prompted to upload required documents prior to submitting your application. You may upload documents by using a scanner or by taking high quality and clear picture using your smartphone camera. You may also bring or mail hardcopies to the school office for assistance.
Required for All Students
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Child’s Immunization Records
- Parent/Legal Guardian’s Photo ID (such as driver’s license or state-issued ID)
- Parent/Legal Guardian’s Proof of Residence such as:
- Utility Bill (electric, gas, or water/sewer)
- Mortgage Statement
- Lease or Rental Agreement that specifies start and end date of the agreement
- Original Mortgage/Closing Paperwork such as the Housing & Urban Development (HUD) Statement
- If you live with a relative or friend and do not have any of the above in your name, you will need to arrange a notarized Affidavit of Residency (1 original affidavit per student)
Required Only if Applicable to the Student
- Legal Custody Papers
- Individual Education Plan (IEP, ETR, RTI, or 504) or any special education services paperwork (for Speech Therapy, etc.)
- Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP)
You will not be able to formally submit your application until all forms are completed and all required documents are uploaded. If you need assistance uploading your required documents, please mail or bring them to the school and the school can help you complete your application.