Free bus transportation services are provided by your child’s School District of Residence based on the address you have on file with our school that matches your Proof of Residency documentation (provided each year during re-enrollment). Per district policy, eligibility for transportation services may be limited to a specific radius surrounding the location of the school.
WCD Transportation Information
If your child resides within the Warren City District (WCD), transportation eligibility is based on the distance from your child’s home residence to the school.
Eligible students are determined by their legal permanent address.
– Transportation must be requested of the public school district by the parent; and
– Transportation must be provided according to the same guidelines as those established for resident students attending public schools in the district.
- K-8 Grade students must live 1 miles from campus to receive yellow bus service.
- Kindergarten students will not be dropped off at the bus stop without the presence of the a parent/guardian.
How to Apply for WCD transportation:
- Register or re-enroll your student with the school office. At time of registration, complete a Request for Transportation Form (WCD). The address on the form must match the address on file with the school and be verified by a Proof of Residence document (POR).
- The Transportation Department will verify residence before routing the student, and the student will receive a letter to the home address indicating the service start date.
- To request transportation: http://warrencityschools.org/business-office/transportation/request-for-transportation/
- Warren City Transportation, (330) 841- 2265